Tuesday, April 03, 2012
Indian Stock Market Trend and Tips for Today - 03rd April 2012
Stock Market Trend : The Indian Stock market opens with a firm note this morning. The BSE Sensex was 17,580 up 102 points from the previous close and earlier had touched high of 17,625 and low of 17,576. It opened at 17,576. NSE Nifty ws 5,356 up 38 points from previous close and earlier touched a day's high of 5,361 and day low of 5,344. Nifty opened at 5,356. The BSE Small-Cap and BSE Mid cap index was trading up by 1%.
Metals, Consumer Durables, Power Realty, FMCG indices are the gainers while RIL, Infosys, Ranbaxy, Sun Pharma, NTPC, Sterlite were among the top gainers in Sensex and Nifty today. The market breadth is positive with advances at 500 points against declines of 81 on the NSE.
The US markets ended in green with Dow up 52 odd points. European markets closed higher while Asian markets remained unchanged.
Stock Tips for Today
- SBI BUY call above 2116, Stop loss of 2100 and Target 2155-2170.
- ICICI Bank BUY call at 890, Stop loss of 880 and Target 920-930.
- Adani Enterprises BUY call at 309, Stop loss of 300 and Target 313-326-330.
- Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. Intraday Target of 540 and Stop Loss of 555.
- State Bank of India BUY call with Intraday Target of 2180 and Stop loss of 2120.
Click here for more Tips